As an ordained minister, it was my honor and pleasure to recently marry another wonderful couple here at my Texas Lehmann Legacy Ranch. Clinton and Aurora were guests at the Enchanted Cabin and chose to be married at the gazebo by Enchanted Lake.
From the bride: “Thank you for all the attention you paid us as we decided to elope. The Enchanted Cabin was wonderful and the wedding was more than we expected. We will be back!”
There are so many choices for your perfect getaway wedding or elopement here at Blisswood bed and breakfast:
- At Enchanted Lake, most ceremonies are performed in the gazebo. We have had horse-drawn carriages bring the bride to our charming arched bridges, a groom and his groomsmen have arrived via rowboat across the lake, and one couple even departed via hot-air balloon from their lakeside wedding!
- The gorgeous old trees make a perfect natural setting under which to take your vows. Our Live Oaks branch out into umbrella-like canopies, shading and protecting your union and small reception.
- The Garden Gazebo in our Formal Garden provides an intimate setting. With lanterns hung in trees, fairy lights draped about, and one or two wedding tents, this gorgeous wedding site can easily transition right into your reception location.
- Have an informal Oasis wedding. The rock-wall waterfall, gorgeous greenery, blooming orchids and other flowers, and swimming pool provide the perfect backdrop to your small tropical wedding, and might provide a literal way to “take the plunge!”
Great Wedding Photography Ideas:
- Plan your wedding when our Texas Bluebonnets are in season to take advantage of great photography opportunities.
- Live Oaks provide a gorgeous place to recline with your new spouse, and provide a natural lace-sunlight effect.
- Photos at the Oasis may make people think you actually went to the South Pacific for your wedding!
- Our windmills and water tank are charming accessories for your ranch backdrop.
- We have some SPECTACULAR sunrises and sunsets here at the ranch. Sunrises are often accompanied by fog lifting from the ranch and wildlife out for the morning meal. Sunsets provide amazing colors and lighting.
- Many of our cabins and buildings have beautiful interiors, porch swings, and antiques for an Americana setting.
If you choose to elope, I am happy to marry you at any location here at my Hill Country Ranch. Or you can plan your own ceremony, whether small or large, using your own choice for clergy and location. I will be happy to help you pin down the details for your perfect day!
Carol Davis, Hostess