Pet Friendly Lodging
Our Policy on Pets
At BlissWood Bed & Breakfast we're happy to welcome you and your pet as our guests.
However, please be advised that BlissWood is home to an assortment of animals, including a family of domesticated work dogs. Sometimes, ranch animals and pets just don't mix. You can avoid any inconveniences by keeping your pet on a leash while exploring the ranch.
We charge an additional fee for our furry guests of $35 per pet per night. Please contact us at Carol@BlissWood.net or call 713-301-3235 to check pet friendly availability and make arrangements with us before your stay.
During your stay, please observe the following guidelines:
- Your pet must be kept on a leash at all times, except when in your room.
- For safety purposes, please do not leave your pet unattended.
- If your pet has an accident in your room, please notify the housekeeping staff as soon as possible, to avoid permanent damage.
- Please bring a portable kennel and kennel the dog when left unattended in the lodging.
- Avoid inconveniencing other guests by keeping barking to a minimum.
- Please clean up after your pet. Trash receptacles provided in each house.
Thank you for taking the time to review our pet policy guidelines. We look forward to meeting you - and your pet - very soon.