Pet Friendly Lodging
Our Policy on Pets
At BlissWood Bed & Breakfast we're happy to welcome you and your pet as our guests.
However, we do ask that you make arrangements with us before your stay. We charge an additional fee for our furry guests. Also, please be advised, BlissWood is home to an assortment of animals, including a family of domesticated work dogs. Sometimes, ranch animals and pets just don't mix.
You can avoid any inconveniences by keeping your pet on a leash while exploring the ranch.
During your stay, please observe the following guidelines:
- Your pet must be kept on a leash at all times, except when in your room.
- For safety purposes, please do not leave your pet unattended.
- If your pet has an accident in your room, please notify the housekeeping staff as soon as possible, to avoid permanent damage.
- Avoid inconveniencing other guests by keeping barking to a minimum.
- Please clean up after your pet. Trash receptacles are provided.
Thank you for taking the time to review our pet policy guidelines. We look forward to meeting you - and your pet - very soon.