At our Texas Ranch we are happy to welcome you and your pet as our guests. We offer fun Texas pet friendly getaways to those that don’t want to leave their furry friends at home.
However, please be advised that our Texas bed and breakfast is home to an assortment of animals, including a family of domesticated work dogs. You can avoid any inconveniences by keeping your pet on a leash while exploring the ranch.
We charge an additional fee for our furry guests of $35 per pet per night. Please contact us at Carol@BlissWood.net or call 713-301-3235 to check pet friendly availability and make arrangements with us before your stay.
During your stay, please observe the following guidelines:
- Your pet must be kept on a leash at all times, except when in your room.
- For safety purposes, please do not leave your pet unattended.
- If your pet has an accident in your room, please notify the housekeeping staff as soon as possible, to avoid permanent damage.
- Please bring a portable kennel and kennel the dog when left unattended in the lodging.
- Avoid inconveniencing other guests by keeping barking to a minimum.
- Please clean up after your pet. Trash receptacles provided in each house.
Thank you for taking the time to review our pet guidelines. We look forward to meeting you – and your pet – very soon.
Fosters of Blisswood
A ranch would not be a ranch without a resident Border Collie. Carol started fostering dogs for All Border Collie Rescue (ABCR) in 2010. Since that time, over 275 foster dogs have shared their lives with us and had great beginnings at BlissWood Bed and Breakfast Ranch prior to finding their Forever Home. Learn more about our rescue dogs or send a donation on our site at Fosters of Blisswood.