On September 29, 2010, Carol’s Houston Area Fine Dining Restaurant will host the Fall Creek Vintner’s Dinner. Plan a mid-week getaway around this dinner now; take advantage of the Mid-week special at our Texas guest ranch and receive a discount on a stay of two or more nights.
Fall Creek Winery is located in Tow, Texas. This Hill Country winery was created by Ed and Susan Auler in 1975, after the Aulers visited France and noticed a strong similarity between some French wine country and the Texas Hill Country in which they lived. Fall Creek has been producing award winning wines since 1982 – a testament to the accuracy of the Auler’s observation.
The Fall Creek Vintner’s Dinner starts at 7pm and costs $79 per person (excepting tax and gratuity). The menu features mouthwatering combinations paired with Fall Creek wines. Diners will feast on seared scallops and sip Sauvignon Blanc; they’ll dine on succulent roasted antelope paired with the award-winning Meritus. Five courses. Five wines. Heaven.
Compliment the meal with a stay at the adjacent Hill Country vacation ranch, located just a few miles from the restaurant. You won’t want to travel any farther than that after such a feast.
Read on for the complete menu of the Fall Creek Vintner’s Dinner at Carol’s Restaurant.
- Salt Pork, Watermelon and Chevre with Cilantro and a Drizzle of Jalapeno Carmel. Fall Creek Chenin Blanc
- Seared Scallop on a Bruleed Pear with Chile Dust and Texas Honey. Fall Creek Sauvignon Blanc
- Beef Shank with Tomato Confit. Fall Creek Cabernet Sauvignon
- Roasted Antelope Chop with AParsnips and a Port Reduction. Fall Creek Meritus
- Apple Panna Cotta. Fall Creek Muscat Carelli