We know how hard it is to leave a cherished part of the family behind on vacation so we’ve worked to make BlissWood B&B a welcoming place for most pets.
We only ask that you make arrangements with us prior to your stay because we do charge an additional fee for furry companions. And, as a side note, Lehmann Legacy Ranch is a real working ranch with a wide assortment of animals, including a family of domesticated dogs. Sometimes, ranch animals and pets don’t mix well. If your pet doesn’t get along with other animals very well, you might want to consider finding it a sitter back home. We want you and your pet to have a relaxing, fun stay at BlissWood.
During your stay at Lehmann Legacy Ranch, we ask that you please observe the following rules:
- Keep your pet on a leash at all times (except when you’re in your room).
- Never leave your pet unattended for safety purposes.
- If your pet relieves itself in the room, let us know right away so we can clean it up and avoid permanent damage.
- Show other guests kindness by keeping barking to a minimum.
- Please clean up after your pet.
Follow these simple rules, and your pet will fit right in at our Texas guest ranch.
We look forward to meeting you and your furry companion soon! If you’re ready to make reservations, give us a call at 713-301-3235 and tell us more about your pet.