Traveling with friends and family can be fun, but sometimes booking a trip on your own can be so rewarding. Ditch the expectation of conforming to someone else’s itinerary and create your own. Our charming Texas bed and breakfast cabins and guest houses provide a safe and comfortable environment for the solo traveler in the countryside.
Spectacular Solo Travel Accommodations
Our best recommendations for solo travel accommodations are these private and secluded spaces where you can get away from it all:
- The Enchanted Cabin is nestled deep in woods near Enchanted Lake on our ranch, and is perfect for a weekend hideaway. Make yourself a meal in the the fully stocked kitchen, relax in the soaking tub in the bedroom, or lounge in the hot tub outside near the the nice open front deck.
- The Sunset Pond Cabin is a very private one-bedroom cabin in the woods featuring a front porch offering a view of the pond with pier. Wake up to bird songs, watch the sunset, make use of the fully-stocked kitchen or cook outside on the grill or private fire pit.
- The Mystic Woods Cabin is a small, single-room cabin hidden amongst the live oaks. Make your own meal in the kitchen, soak away the stress in the Jacuzzi, relax in front of the gas fireplace, and enjoy the outdoors on the front porch. You can even lounge in your own private hot tub in the woods off the back deck, and rinse off in your private outdoor shower!
- The Magnolia Suite is features a pool (not heated) and large deck surrounded by large live oaks. Relax on the front porch in a rocker facing a serene pasture. The fully furnished kitchen features a large farm table in dining area and there is a large, stationary BBQ pit in the backyard. Enjoy a fire in the fireplace (wood furnished by BlissWood), or a soak in the Jacuzzi.
Once you’ve settled in, take a long, relaxing walk in nature, sit by the lake for some personal contemplation, or head to the barn to interact with our animals. Arrange a horseback ride with our experienced wrangler. Listen to the morning bird songs, watch the sunsets, or gaze at the starry night skies.
If you’re feeling adventurous, try your hand at archery, tomahawk/knife throwing, or even trapshooting — our experienced instructor will have you hitting your targets in no time.
Sumptuous Solo Dining
Savor a continental breakfast each morning, or opt to prepare your morning meal in your own kitchen, and we’ll discount your bill accordingly. For a tasty dinner, you can choose to dine at our own Carol’s at Cat Spring Restaurant to enjoy your meal among other guests, or have food delivered to your private cabin for a quiet meal to yourself.
Specials for Solo Travelers
To make your Texas vacation complete, we offer you the Solo Traveler Package. Enjoy some time all to yourself with this package curated just for you.
- Upon arrival, indulge in chocolate-dipped strawberries in your cabin or suite, savor a cheese and cracker plate (add a bottle of Champagne if you desire for additional charge*). Do it – you’re worth it!
- The next morning you can experience a feeding tour where you can interact with the animals on the ranch.
- After the feeding tour, meet your special companion dog to give you some puppy love all day! (We will retrieve your companion dog before evening time).
- Take a contemplative walk in nature, and afterwards a picnic will be set up for you in the gazebo at the Enchanted Lake.
- In the afternoon enjoy a massage in your lodging.
*Add bottle of champagne for $20 (Yes please!)
Hopefully, we’ve thought of everything that can make your stay complete. Check out all the specials we offer and design the perfect individual trip for your solo adventure!Book Now