Found and moved from nearby Cat Spring, this quaint early Texas house is nestled in the woods. It is one-story, two-bedrooms, one-bath cabin rental in Texas that offers a fully stocked kitchen with pots/pans, dishes, silverware, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, refrigerator, oven/stove, and for a bonus, a private hot tub secluded in the back of the house. Living room features a wood-burning stove.
The bathroom features original claw-foot tub that remained in the house. Front porch to sit and while away your time, have a cup of tea or glass of wine. Perfect for a small group looking for private cabin rentals in Texas.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4 people, could accommodate additional child on sleeper sofa*
- 2 queen beds and 1 small sleeper sofa
- 1 bathroom with antique claw-foot tub
- Full kitchen with fridge, oven/stove, dishes and cookware
- Coffeemaker (we supply self-filtered regular and decaf coffee, creamer/sugar)
- Microwave and toaster
- Continental breakfast provided*
- Private hot tub
- Linens and towels
- Shampoo/bar soap provided, along with hairdryers
- AC and heat
- Pet friendly
- No television
- WiFi – see options
- BBQ gas grill with propane provided
*Rates based on two guests; $35 each additional person over 1 year old per night. Discount given for Continental breakfast opt-out. See our Accessibility, Cancellation & Property Policies.