Nestled in the heart of Texas, BlissWood Bed and Breakfast Ranch offers an authentic ranch experience that’s perfect for corporate retreats, team-building events, or any group looking for a unique day trip near Houston. With a range of activities and a serene country setting, we provide everything you need for an unforgettable day that will leave you inspired and energized.
Group & Corporate Day Trips Near Houston
Connect Your Team with a Dynamic Day Trip in Texas
On our 350 acre ranch, we can customize a package that everyone in your group will be talking about for years to come. Whether you’re a group of co-workers, friends, or family, our event coordinators can help curate a fun and challenging itinerary to keep everyone happy and engaged. Plus with internet access available for a small fee, you’ll be able to stay connected and sneak in some work, if you’re visiting us for a corporate retreat.
Let your team spread their wings or refresh their spirits
with a full day retreat at our Texas dude ranch.
Sample Day Trip Itinerary
Available for Groups from 10-40 People
- Arrival: Begin your day with a warm welcome to our authentic Texas ranch.
- Horseback Riding: Traverse meadows and oak forests on a guided horseback ride.
- Team-building Activities: Test your aim with a group Trapshooting session and build team spirit.
- Meeting: Utilize our spacious Show Barn for your corporate meeting or group announcements.
- Lunch: Feast on mouth-watering Fajitas, a classic Tex-Mex delight.
- Breakouts: Split up for team strategy sessions or small group discussions.
- Team-building Activities: Hone your skills in Archery and Tomahawk/Knife Throw group sessions to foster team unity.
- Dinner: Wrap up your day with a hearty Texas BBQ served at the Show Barn.
Turn Your Day Trip into an Overnight Retreat in Texas
Considering staying longer? BlissWood offers a variety of overnight accommodations, perfect for extending your group’s adventure! Our private cabins, suites and unique glamping units can host groups both small and large. Our secluded location is within easy driving distance from Houston, Austin and San Antonio, making it easy for all members of your group to get here. Or if some of your crew are a bit too far to drive and need to stay the night, we’re happy to accommodate just a few!