With the evolving coronavirus, we are taking extra efforts to keep our rooms and public areas safe and clean for you, our employees and the community at large. While our inn remains open, we understand that you might choose to stay at home during this time.
We have focused our attention on enhancing routine cleaning in preparation, with more proactive and preventative measures in place. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your stay. The below effective response measures are helping us continue to provide a safe and clean environment for all:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place, including providing frequent cleaning of high-touch areas.
- As always, we have self check-in for all guests, making it easy to get to your accommodations while also social distancing.
- As always, we provide food delivery service so you don’t have to leave your lodging to enjoy a fresh meal.
Enhanced Environmental Cleaning
- Designated employee to focus on sanitizing, which includes routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces throughout the inn
- Increased cleaning of restrooms and public areas, and providing housekeeping service upon request or at checkout only
Please feel free to call 713-301-3235 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns as we continue to monitor the advice and direction of the CDC and the Texas Health Department. We sincerely appreciate the trust you place in us when you travel, and encourage guests to stay informed about CDC reported cases in our state.
Wishing you safety & peace,
Your Innkeeper, Carol Davis