With the evolving coronavirus, we are taking extra efforts to keep our rooms and public areas safe and clean for you, our employees and the community at large. While our inn remains open, we understand that you might choose to stay at home during this time.
Accommodations for Self-Isolating
We are a unique property in that we’re perfectly set up for social distancing, and therefore, remain open during this time for those of you who want to get out of the city to wide open spaces, or perhaps simply want a change in scenery while you focus on self care. At BlissWood, you can enjoy the following:
- Individual cabins with private entrances
- Self check-in
- Breakfast delivered each day to your cabin
- Each cabin equipped with its own coffee maker, microwave, toaster and refrigerator. Some have ovens and cook tops.
- 500 acres of open space to explore with oak forests, meadows filled with wildflowers, and tranquil lakes.
Enhanced Environmental Cleaning
We have focused our attention on enhancing routine cleaning in preparation, with more proactive and preventative measures in place. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your stay. The below effective response measures are helping us continue to provide a safe and clean environment for all:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place, including providing frequent cleaning of high-touch areas
- Designated employee to focus on sanitizing, which includes routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces throughout the inn
- Increased cleaning of restrooms and public areas, and providing housekeeping service upon request or at checkout only
Need to Reschedule Your Wedding?
Please contact us about rescheduling your big day or opting for a smaller option. Our venue is perfect for brides and grooms who want to continue their unforgettable celebration, but with fewer people and a quicker timeline. Learn more about BlissWood elopements.
Please feel free to call 713-301-3235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns as we continue to monitor the advice and direction of the CDC and the Texas Health Department. We sincerely appreciate the trust you place in us when you travel, and encourage guests to stay informed about CDC reported cases in our state.
Wishing you safety & peace,
Your Innkeeper, Carol Davis