The Dog Trot House at our Texas vacation ranch offers plenty of open space inside & out and includes a pool (not heated) and large deck surrounded by large live oaks. It is perfect for those wanting to experience a Texas vacation ranch. The front porch with rockers faces a serene pasture. Two suites (Magnolia Suite and Loft Suite) are separated by large breezeway, so each suite has privacy.
The suites may be rented separately or together and share the private pool, not available to other guests on property, with the exception that from May through September, suites cannot be rented separately, entire house must be reserved. Fully furnished kitchen features a large farm table in dining area and a gas BBQ grill in the backyard. Magnolia Suite has queen bed, sleeper, trundle bed, plus a galley kitchen with two-burner stove top. A fireplace adorns each suite (wood furnished by BlissWood), the Magnolia Suite has a jetted tub for two, and the pool at the Dog Trot House is for Dog Trot House guests only.
- 2 suites, sleeps up to 10 people*
- 1 queen bed, 1 full bed, and 2 sleeper sofas, and trundle bed
- 2 bathrooms, Magnolia Suite with a jetted tub, Loft Suite tub/shower combo
- Full kitchen with fridge, dishes and cookware
- Stove with oven, plus additional two burner cooktop
- Coffeemaker (we supply self-filtered regular and decaf coffee, creamer/sugar)
- Microwave and toaster
- Continental breakfast provided*
- Wood-burning fireplaces (wood furnished)
- Private unheated pool and BBQ pit
- BBQ gas grill with propane provided
- Linens and towels
- Shampoo/bar soap provided, along with hairdryers
- Central AC and heat
- Pet friendly
- No television
- WiFi – see options
*Rates based on four guests for the entire house; $35 each additional person over 1 year old per night. Discount given for Continental breakfast opt-out. See our Accessibility, Cancellation & Property Policies.