The Dog Trot House at our Texas vacation ranch offers plenty of open space inside & out and includes a pool (not heated) and large deck surrounded by large live oaks. It is perfect for those wanting to experience a Texas vacation ranch. The front porch with rockers faces a serene pasture. Two suites (Magnolia Suite and Cozy Loft Suite) are separated by large breezeway, so each suite has privacy.
The suites may be rented separately or together and share the private pool, not available to other guests on property. Fully furnished kitchen features a large farm table in dining area and there is a large, stationary BBQ pit in the backyard. A fireplace adorns each suite (wood furnished by BlissWood), the Magnolia Suite has a jetted tub for two, and the pool at the Dog Trot House is for Dog Trot House guests only.
- 2 suites, sleeps up to 10 people
- 1 queen bed, 1 full bed, and 2 sleeper sofas, and trundle bed
- 2 bathrooms, one with a jetted tub, one tub/shower combo
- Full kitchen with fridge, dishes and cookware
- Coffeemaker, microwave, and toaster
- Continental breakfast provided
- Wood-burning fireplaces (wood furnished)
- Private unheated pool and BBQ pit
- Gas grill with propane
- Linens and towels
- Central AC and heat
- Pet friendly
- No television
- WiFi – see options
- Jetted tub in Magnolia Suite
*Rates based on two guests; $35 each additional person over 1 year old per night. Discount given for Continental breakfast opt-out. See our Accessibility, Cancellation & Property Policies.