Planning a wedding is hard. Planning your honeymoon doesn’t have to be. We make it easy at BlissWood! Our charming bed and breakfast sits on a 500-acre ranch with many secluded cabins allowing for plenty of privacy. Enjoy a free breakfast delivered to your cabin each morning or you can choose to prepare your own meals, because each cabin has a full kitchen!* We have an array of outdoor activities offered on the ranch so adventure is never far away. Start your new chapter with endless fun in a breathtaking setting. We offer multiple honeymoon packages for you and your love to savor your newlywed bliss. Let us paint a picture of what your celebration could look like…
- Check in at BlissWood Bed and Breakfast
- Relax in your cabin with the arrangement of fresh flowers, chocolate-dipped strawberries, cheese and crackers, and chilled Champagne with souvenir glasses that are included in your Texas Ranch Honeymoon Package!
- Enjoy a romantic dinner at Carol’s Restaurant, located minutes from the ranch.
- After dinner retreat to your cabin, complete with a beautiful rose-petal-strewn bed! Perhaps have a soak in your private hot tub (included in select accommodations).
- Sleep in and enjoy a tasty continental breakfast delivered to your cabin or have some fun making breakfast together in your own kitchen.
- Go on a guided horseback ride around the property and explore some of the beautiful sights our ranch has to offer.
- Your tasty picnic lunch, included in your package, will be served in the Gazebo at Enchanted Lake!
- Spend the rest of the afternoon visiting various antique shops in the area. Our favorite is Mustang Alley Antiques located near the ranch.
- Come back to BlissWood to relax and unwind with a 60-minute couples massage in the privacy of your room.
- Get ready for dinner and drinks at Carol’s at Cat Spring Restaurant, only minutes from the ranch!
- Start your day with another delicious continental breakfast in your room.
- Spend the morning catch-and-release bass fishing at one of our many stocked lakes!
- For lunch, order a picnic ahead of time that BlissWood will place in the Gazebo at Enchanted Lake.
- Take an afternoon walk around the lake and through the beautiful fields.
- Cook a romantic dinner in your cabin and enjoy it on your front porch, while taking in the beautiful views.
Want to stay more than three days? We have many other activities including trapshooting, archery, hiking, and biking to name a few. However long you want to stay you’ll never run out of fun activities! Book your romantic BlissWood Honeymoon today!Book Now
*Breakfast is included in room rates. Guests are free to opt out for a discount.