This charming turn-of-the Century, two-story Texas vacation rental near Houston is located in a private wooded area, furnished with antiques from that era. From the living room area, there is a fabulous view of Centuries-old huge live oaks.
This house features a jetted tub in one of the 2 bathrooms. Fully furnished kitchen features a large farm table in dining area. Front porch with rockers and swing. It is perfect for a couple or family. Four bedrooms (two downstairs, two petite upstairs) and two full baths; a queen bed in one bedroom downstairs; twin beds in other bedrooms can be converted into king-size beds. We have something for everyone. View our other Texas cabin rentals and suites here.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps up to 8 people*
- 1 queen bed, 6 twin beds (can be converted to 3 king beds)
- 2 bathrooms, one with a jetted tub, one with shower
- Full kitchen with fridge, dishes and cookware
- Stove with oven
- Coffeemaker (we supply self-filtered regular and decaf coffee, creamer/sugar)
- Microwave and toaster
- Continental breakfast provided*
- Linens and towels
- Shampoo/bar soap provided, along with hairdryers
- Central AC and heat
- Pet friendly
- No television
- WiFi – see options
- BBQ gas grill with propane provided
*Rates based on two guests; $35 each additional person over 1 year old per night. Discount given for Continental breakfast opt-out. See our Accessibility, Cancellation & Property Policies.