Ranch House Studio is attached to the owner’s ranch house, yet it’s cozy and private, offering the ultimate romantic getaway in TX. The studio is located upstairs and has private stairs leading up to the studio. It includes a mirrored bar/kitchenette (with coffeemaker, microwave, toaster oven, regular toaster, mid-size refrigerator, dishes, glassware, silverware (no stove/oven); and a balcony with views of the front pasture. It offers 3 bedrooms (each with queen beds), 2.5 baths.
The Ranch House Studio sleeps up to 6. Recommended for getaways near Houston and “quiet” guests who love dogs, as owner of BlissWood lives in Main Ranch House.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps up to 6 people*
- 3 queen beds
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Efficiency kitchen with fridge, dishes, glassware, silverware and cookware
- Hot plate & electric skillet
- Coffeemaker (we supply self-filtered regular and decaf coffee, creamer/sugar)
- Microwave, toaster oven and regular toaster
- Continental breakfast provided*
- Balcony with ranch views
- Linens and towels
- Shampoo/bar soap provided, along with hairdryers
- Central AC and heat
- Dish/Cable TV
- WiFi – see options
- BBQ gas grill with propane provided
*Rates based on two guests; $35 each additional person over 6 years old per night. Not suited for children under 6. Discount given for Continental breakfast opt-out. See our Accessibility, Cancellation & Property Policies.