Earlier this summer we talked about 5 ways to ‘pop the question’ at the BlissWood B&B Ranch, a perfect summer setting for supporting love, connection, and romance for couples of all ages. We congratulate those of you who became engaged this year at our Texas bed and breakfast ranch, and are always overjoyed to hear your personal proposal stories and welcome you back, year after year, to remember and reignite your passion for each other as you grow old together.
For those of you who are thinking about getting engaged this holiday season, here are 5 more Texas proposal ideas to get her to say ‘yes!’
- Take a horseback ride through the ranch. We have both quarter horses and beautiful Paso Fino horses, or if horseback riding is not quite your thing, bring a mountain bike or some hiking boots and go off on your own! Enjoy the oak forests, enchanting lakes, open meadows, and bubbling creeks, as you explore everything our beautiful Texas ranch has to offer.
- Go on a romantic picnic at the Enchanted Lake. This is sure to get her heart beating out of her chest. Ride horses to our secluded private lake where there will be a picnic waiting for you at a gazebo overlooking the water. Enjoy chocolate-dipped strawberries and champagne with souvenir champagne flutes to the peaceful buzz and beauty of nature around you. When you are ready to head back to your accommodation, a golf cart will be available to take you back.
- Enjoy a private dinner for two in the comfort of your lodging. Spend the evening enjoying each other
without having to worry about lifting a finger. Let Carol’s at Cat Spring Restaurant cook and deliver a gourmet meal straight to your room, so there are no distractions and no hassles!
- Relax together holding hands, while you get a private one-hour massage. Let our licensed massage therapists get you both completely relaxed during your stay, with a 60 minute couples massage. Let the stress of life melt away and bask in the glow of one another’s love.
- Photograph the entire experience, so the memories will last forever. Utilize the epic landscape of our Texas ranch by booking a photoshoot with Pulitzer Prize winning photographer Skeeter Hagler. Let a real professional capture your love in a breathtakingly romantic setting, so that she can always look back and remember how special you made her feel on this trip.
BlissWood is an authentic, amazing experience, more than just a place to stay for the night. From romance to nature, love is all around us here. Check out our romance and Texas engagement packages or call us if you need more unique proposal ideas in and book your special getaway today!