This experience provides an amazing family escape or romantic getaway in Texas. Our restored two-story Texas Farm House, with a picket fence, is completely furnished with antiques from the turn of the Century. It has two bedrooms: one upstairs and one downstairs, both have queen beds. Fully furnished kitchen with working antique 1920’s gas stove, modern full-size refrigerator.
Cozy living room with rocker & two loveseats; full bath upstairs with antique claw-foot tub; ½ bath downstairs. The downstairs bedroom has an antique teester bed. The upstairs bedroom has an antique iron bed and a private sitting area. Sleeps up to four. The front porch of this guest ranch vacation rental near Houston, TX has rocking chairs to enjoy the morning sunrise with coffee in hand.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4 people*
- 2 queen beds
- 1 ½ bathrooms with antique claw-foot tub (full bath upstairs, ½ bath downstairs)
- Full kitchen with dishes and cookware
- Antique gas stove/oven
- Coffeemaker (we supply self-filtered regular and decaf coffee, creamer/sugar)
- Microwave, toaster oven, and regular toaster
- Continental breakfast provided*
- Linens and towels
- Shampoo/bar soap provided, along with hairdryers
- Central AC and heat
- Pet friendly (picket fenced yard)
- WiFi – see options
- BBQ gas grill with propane provided
*Rates based on two guests; $35 each additional person over 1 year old per night. Discount given for Continental breakfast opt-out. See our Accessibility, Cancellation & Property Policies.