This experience provides an amazing family escape or romantic getaway in Texas. Our restored two-story Texas Farm House, with picket fence, is completely furnished with antiques from the turn of the Century. It has two bedrooms: one upstairs, one downstairs, both have queen beds. Fully furnished kitchen with working antique 1920’s gas stove, working 1926 GE refrigerator.
Cozy living room with rocker & two loveseats; full bath upstairs with antique claw-foot tub; ½ bath downstairs. Downstairs bedroom has antique teester bed. Upstairs bedroom has antique iron bed and private sitting area. Sleeps up to four. This guest ranch vacation rental near Houston, TX is near the owner’s home and great for people who love dogs and do not mind hearing some
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4 people*
- 2 queen beds
- 1 ½ bathrooms with antique claw-foot tub (full bath upstairs, ½ bath downstairs)
- Full kitchen with dishes and cookware
- Antique gas stove/oven
- Coffeemaker, microwave, toaster oven, and regular toaster
- Continental breakfast provided*
- Linens and towels
- Central AC and heat
- Pet friendly (picket fenced yard)
- WiFi – see options
- Gas grill with propane
*Rates based on two guests; $35 each additional person over 1 year old per night. Discount given for Continental breakfast opt-out. See our Accessibility, Cancellation & Property Policies.