We have been hard at work over the last year to become a premier Texas fishing getaway! We have developed the three private lakes on our Texas guest ranch into unique fisheries through a combination habitat enhancement, feeding programs, and stocking a diverse assortment of fish. So grab your pole and come enjoy some of the best fishing in Texas!
Three Private Stocked Lakes to Choose From!
- Enchanted Lake – This lake provides anglers with multiple species to target and all around good fishing, including Hybrid Striped Bass, Black Crappie and Largemouth Bass.
- Needle Lake – This is our trophy lake at BlissWood featuring huge Largemouth Bass. In a recent lake survey, a nine pounder was spotted!
- Lehman Lake – This lake is perfect spot for the whole family featuring Bluegill Sunfish and Channel Catfish that are easy to catch and great for kids, as well as adult Largemouth Bass.
BlissWood’s Angler’s Package
- One day of catch & release fishing on our stocked lakes.
- Use of a fishing boat for Needle Lake.
- Personal tackle box with BlissWood’s favorite lures.
- Snack pack with souvenir bag to keep.
Plus prizes for catching tagged fish!
- Red tag – A week night’s stay at BlissWood!
- Blue tag – $50 Gift Certificate for BassPro!
- Green tag – BlissWood Souvenir Cap & T-shirt!
$199 per person, plus cost of accommodations.
$75 per additional day with fishing boat.
“We had an incredible weekend at BlissWood. The continental breakfast was in the cabin as soon as we arrived and the catered meal from Carol’s restaurant was delicious – which led to leftovers. We primarily went for relaxation and found the ranch to be a dream for that. It is so quiet and peaceful. The animals were friendly, the archery was fun and both Skeeter & Armando were pleasant and delightful. I did not want to leave but we’ll be back as soon as we can. Thank you everyone.”
– Jill E., TripAdvisor.com
Win a Free Night!
To celebrate our 14th anniversary we are giving away one free night every month through the end of the year!
New winner announced in our email newsletter every month! See contest terms and conditions.