Reaffirm the vows you pledged, whether only a year ago, 10, 20, or 50! It’s time to pause and reflect on where you’ve been, and where you’re going. Dream more dreams and reignite your spark with a vow renewal ceremony in Texas. For you and up to 12 of your closest family and friends.
Request more information about our Texas Vow Renewals.
Texas Vow Renewal Package
Your Vow Renewal Package for up to 10 guests includes:
- Vow Renewal for the two of you, plus up to 10 guests at your choice of locations at BlissWood
- Officiant to perform personalized vow renewal
- Bouquet for bride and boutonniere for groom (BlissWood’s choice of flowers, your choice of colors)
- “Wedding” cake (BlissWood’s choice)
- Champagne toast with 2 souvenir flutes (one bottle of champagne, more can be purchased)
- Dinner for two at Carol’s at Cat Spring Restaurant (additional charge for guests, 3-course dinner – fixed menu – $50 per person, plus tax and gratuity)
- Photographer available (www.skeeterhagler.net) – $450 additional charge for 1.5-hour photo shoot
- If more than 10 guests, additional charge of $25 per guest.
Package “As Is”… $899
Plus cost of accommodations (special holiday lodging pricing and 30% surcharge added to package price for scheduling during holidays, Valentine’s, spring break, and special events weeks). Deposits and balances paid are non-refundable.
Do you have more than 12 in your party? View our other Texas wedding packages here.