Reaffirm the vows you pledged, whether only a year ago, 10, 20, or 50! It’s time to pause and reflect on where you’ve been, and where you’re going. Dream more dreams and reignite your spark with a vow renewal ceremony in Texas. For you and up to 8 of your closest family and friends.
Request more information about our Texas Vow Renewals.
Texas Vow Renewal Package
Your Vow Renewal Package for up to 8 guests includes:
- Vow Renewal for the two of you, plus up to 8 guests at your choice of locations at BlissWood
- Officiant to perform personalized vow renewal
- Bouquet for bride and boutonniere for groom (BlissWood’s choice of flowers, your choice of colors)
- “Wedding” cake (BlissWood’s choice)
- Champagne toast with 2 souvenir flutes (one bottle of champagne, more can be purchased)
- Dinner for two at Carol’s at Cat Spring Restaurant (additional charge for guests, 3-course dinner – fixed menu – $50 per person, plus tax and gratuity)
- Photographer available (www.skeeterhagler.net) – $450 additional charge for 1.5-hour photo shoot
- If more than 8 guests, additional charge of $25 per guest.
Package “As Is”… $899
Weddings on Wednesday Special: $759, save 15% off this vow renewal package when you book your event on a Wednesday!
Plus cost of accommodations (special holiday lodging pricing and 30% surcharge added to package price and photography for scheduling during holidays, Valentine’s, spring break, and special events weeks). Deposits and balances paid are non-refundable.
Do you have more than 10 in your party? View our other Texas wedding packages here.