The aptly named Tranquility Cabin enjoys a secluded location at the Ranch, nestled in a huge live oak grove with a spring-fed creek running behind the cabin. This romantic East Texas cabin is surrounded by five private wooded acres. The covered front porch with two rocking chairs is the perfect place to spend the afternoon. Amenities include a full kitchen, living room area, one bathroom, one bedroom with a queen bed, a private fire pit, and a gas grill.
- 1 bedroom, sleeps 2 people
- 1 queen bed
- 1 bathroom with tub/shower
- Full kitchen with dishes and cookware
- Coffeemaker, microwave, and toaster
- Continental breakfast provided*
- Linens and towels
- Living area with loveseat & massage chair
- Central AC and heat
- Pet friendly
- No television
- WiFi – see options
- Private Gas grill with propane
- Private outdoor firepit
*Discount given for Continental breakfast opt-out. See our Accessibility, Cancellation & Property Policies.